At Los Angeles Home Remodeling, we understand why the bathroom is one of the most remodeled rooms of the home, and we are fully equipped to help you transform your bathroom into a much more functional, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing room. Our experienced staff is more than able to handle every aspect of bathroom remodeling, and we can do everything necessary to bring your bathroom a full upgrade, from start to finish.
If you need to renovate your bathroom, expand it, or add a new bath or half-bath, we have the expertise and tools ready to complete that task efficiently and with impressive results.
For a free consultation and a free quote in regard to your upcoming bathroom remodeling project, do not hesitate to contact us by calling 424-369-4765.
WHY REMODEL YOUR BATHROOM?
People can have very different goals and very different visions when they decide to enter upon a bathroom remodeling project. And that is not surprising since there are many "types" of bathrooms and many reasons for upgrading, expanding, or adding one.
Here are some of the most common reasons for undertaking a bathroom renovation project for your home:
- It will immediately increase the resale value of your home. In fact, many real estate experts say that a well done bathroom upgrade can deliver a 100% or more return on investment. And it's easy to see the reason why. It's because people moving into a new home don't want to have to deal with remodeling the bathroom as soon as they move in, and because a clean, beautiful, and fully functional bathroom is highly valued by homeowners.
- Pure necessity. When your bathroom drains are continually getting clogged, your faucets and shower head don't work properly, drywall has suffered water damage, toilets and plumbing are leaking, or tiling is chipped or the grout is hopelessly infused with grime, a bathroom upgrade may be a necessity. And with time, older plumbing and electrical systems in your bathroom may need to be improved just to keep them safe, working, and up to code.
- Personal enjoyment. We certainly can't overlook one of the most important reasons why people remodel their bathrooms: simply to enjoy a new, clean, convenient, and even luxurious bathroom. A bathroom can look warm and inviting and be comfortable to the point you enjoy relaxing and spending some time in it. A new tub, shower, sink, or toilet can make all the difference, and new tile, wood/vinyl flooring, mirrors, towel racks, cabinets, shelving, or counters can create a genuinely pleasant and appealing ambiance.
- Environmental concerns. Install new faucets that won't leak like the old ones, put in a high efficiency toilet that uses less water per flush, and install high efficiency shower heads, and you can greatly reduce your water usage/waste. That only serves to help the environment, besides saving you money on your water bill!
And of course, when you expand an existing bathroom or put in a new one, you do it to make it easier for people to have quick access to a spacious bathroom facility, regardless of how many people are living in your house.
And sometimes, a bathroom makeover may be partly done because you or a loved one are getting older and desire safety features like grab bars in the shower, or a different variety of tub/shower/toilet, or a heated floor because you're tired of "getting cold feet"in the bathroom every chilly morning.
But whatever the reason for your bathroom remodel project, Los Angeles Home Remodeling will help you plan and design it (and blueprint it) just the way you envision it. And we will be keen to ensure your new bathroom truly fulfills all of the goals you had in making the upgrade in the first place.
Why Choose Los Angeles Home Remodeling for Your Bathroom Renovation Project?
If you live in the L.A. Area, there are numerous home remodeling companies to choose from. What sets us apart and "above the pack?" Here are some advantages and benefits you receive when you opt for L.A. Home Remodeling over the competition:
- One contractor that can do it all. Our staff has a wide range of collective skills, such that we can handle any bathroom remodel job 100% in its entirety, from start to finish. There is no need for you to juggle multiple contractors and their schedules or pay extra for having several companies do the work that just one can accomplish. At Los Angeles Home Remodeling, we can help you realize your vision for your new bathroom, including every step and every aspect of the project.
- Top quality workmanship. Our workers have deep experience in every area of bathroom remodeling and a dedication to excellence in even the details of every job. We also equip our staff with the best materials and top of the line tools and equipment to ensure they can be their very best and "shine" for each and every customer. We take pride in our work and back it up with valuable warranties that we are confident you will never need to use.
- Fast work without any "corner cutting." We make it a point to respond quickly to your call for help, to schedule your project start date at the earliest date convenient for you if at all possible, and to work diligently (full days with normal work hours) until project's end. We have a strong work ethic and the skills to work fast without cutting any corners or in any way compromising the quality of the work.
- Full professionalism. We treat you with respect, communicate with you promptly, and keep you informed of your project's progress. If you need to contact us about something, or change plans, we keep ourselves available and respond quickly to your questions and concerns. We place a high value on customer service and always put the customer first.
- Affordability. Los Angeles Home Remodeling keeps its prices affordable and competitive. We do everything possible to ensure you can afford your bathroom remodeling project, including doing what we can to assist you in finding financing. We also can show you how to save money on your project without compromising the quality of outcome and how to make your bathroom more efficient at saving on both the water and power bills.
Elements of Your Bathroom Remodel Job
At Los Angeles Home Remodeling, we are experienced to handle every aspect of your bathroom renovation or repair project. A bathroom job will often require a wide range of skills to be deployed in a small space. Plumbing, electrical, drywall, flooring, tub/shower, tile, and a host of other specific skills come into play.
The elements of your bathroom remodel job that our workers can tackle include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Revive or replace your old bathroom floor. If you need your old flooring torn out and a new wood, vinyl, or tile flooring laid down, we can handle the whole process. We can also resurface old tiles, cleanse dirty grout lines, and use a sander to make wood floors look like new again. And if you need tiling installed on your walls, sink backsplash, above your tub, or in your shower stall, we can handle that as well. Complex mosaic patterns and aesthetic edging or other accents are no problem.
- Install new tubs, showers, or jacuzzis. Any type of tub/shower you want installed, we have done it before. That includes jacuzzis, deep-soak tubs, glass shower stalls, showers with seats to sit down on, tile insets for soap/shampoo, shower curtain rods of all shapes, sizes, and styles, and more. And we can resurface old tubs to make them look new again and save you money!
- Put in a new vanity. Our crew at L.A. Home Remodeling can put a new vanity in your bathroom or renovate the old one. We can access a wider selection of styles than you would likely find in the store and get the product faster than many stores' order delivery would be. Choose from all manner of counter tops, including natural stone, granite, quartz, vinyl, and more. We can outfit your vanity with high-quality wood cabinets, an attractive mirror of whatever size you desire, a basin or sunk-in style sink, stylish modern brass brushed or stainless steel faucets, and everything else you desire. We can customize your vanity in every way, and custom-cut your counter top for a perfect fit.
- Toilet replacement/repair. There are few things worse than a leaking toilet. We can find the problem and fix it fast. And installation of new toilets is something we do all the time: we have it down to a science. We can install a traditional floor-mounted toilet or a new, modern-looking wall mounted toilet. The whole job can likely be finished in a matter of hours, at most.
- Electrical work. If you need new lighting fixtures, new outlets and wiring, old wiring replaced, or wiring removed because a wall is being torn down or moved, we can safely complete all such tasks. We have experienced electricians on-staff and know how to maximize electrical safety, convenience, and energy efficiency.
- All bathroom plumbing work. Whether sinks, drains, shower heads, faucets, toilets, or anything else in your bathroom that uses water, we know how to install, upgrade, relocate, or repair the plumbing for it. We can upgrade your water efficiency and minimize the chances of a future leak.
- Install HVAC improvements. In few rooms is ventilation, heating, and cooling more critical than in the bathroom, and yet, many bathrooms are deficient in this basic area. We can install new vents, add more insulation in the walls and around windows/doors, and route an arm of your central HVAC system to the bathroom, if it's not already there.
- Increase and improve storage space. Bathrooms need a lot of storage room in a fairly compact space, to function at "full convenience." An attractive towel shelf, a towel bar within reach of the shower/tub, under-vanity storage of cleaners, in-shower storage of soap/shampoo, a place for all toiletries and for back-up supplies, and more demand space. We can increase your bathroom's storage space and ensure there truly is "a place for everything."
In sum, we are a "one stop shop" for all your bathroom remodeling tasks. Unlike some other contractors, we don't need to outsource parts of the job to other companies or leave you hunting for a new contractor to finish parts of the project.
We Can Save You Money on Your Bathroom Remodeling Project
Whether you are remodeling a master bath, a full ("family") bathroom, a half bath ("powder room"), or three-quarter bath, we at Los Angeles Home Remodeling can do a stunning job and yet still find ways to save you a bundle.
Be it a new bathroom, expansion, makeover, or functional repair, we know how to do it for less without compromising on quality.
You can't avoid certain costs associated with a bathroom upgrade. You can't avoid replacing drywall with severe moisture damage, for example. But there are many areas where you can save without losing anything.
Take, for example, if your electrical system is outdated. It may be possible to get it "grandfathered in" or to make only tweaks or targeted changes, rather than replacing the whole thing (and still get a safe, fully functional result.)
And one of the biggest ways to save is to avoid resizing if at all possible. Changing the actual dimensions of the room is the biggest single expense of bathroom renovation: because plumbing and electrical work would need to be relocated.
And if you do need to expand the room, it's cheaper to do it by moving/removing non-load-bearing walls. These typically do not require a city permit to adjust either, while load-bearing walls might.
If your existing wall needs a vent or a window but isn't strong enough to support it, you can often sister studs together to greatly boost load-bearing strength instead of re-working the whole wall.
Another example would be putting a liner over an old tub/shower, or resurfacing them, instead of full replacement.
The bottom line is that you can often save money on bathroom remodeling by making strategic adjustments that need not seriously affect the end-result. We can show you ways to save, and we can also give you a great price and make your bathroom more efficient on water/electric to keep the savings rolling from month to month.
Contact Us Today For Help Remodeling Your Bathroom!
If you need help in renovating all or a part of your bathroom, we at Los Angeles Home Remodeling stand ready to assist you. Contact us today at 424-369-4765, and we will give you a free consultation and a free quote, based upon the information you provide us.
We can assist you in every stage of your project, from design to resizing to installation of new toilets/tubs/sinks to tile, flooring, counter tops, and more.
You can call us at the number given above or, if you prefer, stop by to talk to us in person at our office located at 1554 S. San Vicente Blvd. Suite 160-C, Los Angeles, CA 90048.