Do you envision a full home renovation, either done all at once or in stages over an extended period of time? We can help. At Los Angeles Home Remodeling, we can transform your home or any part of it into something you can be proud of, enjoy for years to come, and that will increase your home's resale value.
While we at Los Angeles Home Remodeling also handle commercial remodeling jobs, here, we want to focus on our home remodeling services. We are full service, A to Z, contractors with many decades of combined experience that cover every aspect of home renovation, every room of the house, and your outdoor spaces as well.
Contact us today by calling 424-369-4765, and we will respond promptly to your call and can give you the benefit of our experienced advice and a free, no-obligation estimate.
How We Built Our Sterling, Local L.A. Reputation
Over our many years of service to Los Angeles and Southern California communities, we have built a local reputation for excellence in both home remodeling and in high-caliber customer service. Los Angeles Home Remodeling ranks among the most trusted names in the L.A. Area as to contractor companies.
How did we do it? And how will we treat out new customers? The answers to those two questions are identical. We succeed because we build not only home improvements but also relationships. We always put our customers' needs and preferences first and never take your patronage for granted.
The Free Consultation and Estimate
From the moment you call us and tell us about your planned remodeling project, we treat you with respect. Unlike some other home remodelers, we never high-pressure you, nor do we play "hands off" and let you walk into problems and extra expenses you didn't see coming. Instead, we strike the right balance by simply giving you the benefit of our advice and guidance but never trying to force or high-pressure you into any particular decision.
We never charge you for a consultation or a quote. We don't believe that to be ethical, plus, we have no need to since the large majority of those who come to us for help are confident enough in our company to hire us to do the job.
In the free consultation, we will, first of all, listen to you and your vision for your home. We can envision your project from the details you give us or draw a schematic on the other end of the phone line, but you can also fax us your plans if desired. The fax number is 888-888-8888.
We will catch your vision for your home, answer your questions about time frames and materials and give you our advice on what might be the best option(s) for a particular project/task. We help you make an informed decision that you will never regret.
When we give you a free quote over-the-phone, we can only work with the information you give us. That said, we will know what information to ask you for and can wait as you take a quick measurement to complete the necessary data. Thus, a fairly accurate estimate can be given quickly based on what we have seen similar projects to cost and based on the information you give us. But we can also come to your home, fill in all the variables (like which materials to use), and get you an even closer estimate.
Our Diverse and Experienced Staff
One of the most valuable benefits of letting Los Angeles Home Remodeling handle your upcoming remodel project is that we have a staff that can take care of every part of the job, from beginning to end. You don't have to call up several different contractors to complete the job, say, a carpenter, a plumber, an electrician, and a drywaller. We can do it all.
Our staff includes experienced carpenters, framers, insulators, HVAC experts, roofers, plumbers, electricians, drywall installers, flooring installers, painters (both interior and exterior), design experts, and more. The cost/time savings and convenience of having one contractor do the entire project from start to finish is a major plus.
But our staff also gives you another reason to choose Los Angeles Home Remodeling: solid workmanship. We put pride into everything we do for you and your home. We know which materials are the highest quality (at every price point) and how to get the most out of them. And we equip our staff with all of the best tools and equipment so they can do a truly top-quality job in as little time as possible.
A Disciplined Work Ethic
Our workers will begin your project at the soonest possible time that is convenient for you, and we will work around your schedule as needed and respect your time. While weather could affect start/finish dates for certain outdoor projects, we can generally give you a reliable timeframe upfront so you know what to expect.
We don't come late and leave early or skip out on work days randomly, like some less reputable contractor companies might do. We can be counted on to show up as scheduled and to work diligently with only normal breaks and with reasonable start/stop times. And if there are unavoidable delays due to material runs or unexpected problems, we communicate with you quickly on the matter.
Legal and Safety Matters
Los Angeles Home Remodeling can also handle all issues related to building permits and building codes. We keep you compliant, and you don't have to go wait at city hall and deal with a lot of unfamiliar regulations. We are fully familiar with local regulations and can take that burden off your shoulders.
We are 100% licensed, bonded, and insured. And we always put safety first (both yours and ours) in every remodeling project.
Examples of the Kinds of Projects We Do for Our Customers
What kinds of specific home remodeling projects do we typically do at Los Angeles Home Remodeling? I'm glad you asked! Here are some examples to give you the idea (this list is exemplary only and not exhaustive):
- Whole house remodeling jobs. If you are just moving into a new home, want to do a major whole-home upgrade, or want to have a real estate acquisition remodeled before reselling it, we can remodel your entire building. We can work from your plans and achieve your vision of a fully renovated house that will look new, be far more comfortable to live in, and will have a significantly higher value.
- Major remodeling projects. Perhaps, you're not planning on renovating your whole home, but you do want to upgrade major sections of it. Or, you may want specific upgrades to be house-wide, such as new carpeting, new paint, or new trim work throughout. We can accommodate you here as well.
- Additions, extensions, and expansions. If you are adding a new room(s) to your home, be it a whole second story, a rooftop addition, or a ground-level addition; if you are expanding an existing room further out into your lot; or if you are planning on knocking out walls or adding walls so as to expand a room but not the total floor space; we can handle any and all of such projects from beginning to end.
- Exterior makeovers. Often, a remodel job involves new siding, new roofing, and maybe new exterior windows and doors. You may also add/replace gutters and downspouts, need exterior painting, or want to put up aluminum trim. We can boost your home's curb appeal in every conceivable way.
- Lot improvements. From erecting new fencing to improving the greenery and landscaping features, to installing a new deck or patio, we at Los Angeles Home Remodeling are skilled to improve your outdoor spaces as much as your indoor living areas.
- Attic and basement conversions/upgrades. We can re-insulate your attic, basement, or crawlspace. We can put in new ventilation fans and HVAC systems. We can install a radiant heat barrier on your attic ceiling as well. And if you want to convert your attic or basement or garage into "livable space," our staff is more than ready to make it happen.
- Kitchen renewals. Making the old kitchen shine like new again is an extremely common home remodeling project. Our workers at Los Angeles Home Remodeling can install new cabinetry, lay down new wood, tile, or vinyl kitchen flooring, install more modern kitchen appliances, put in a spacious, walk-in pantry, or make any other improvements necessary to bring your "kitchen vision" to reality.
- Bathroom upgrades. Bathrooms are relatively small rooms but with a host of remodeling, tasks packed into them, with an emphasis on plumbing work. We understand that bathroom renovation is not always what you want in a DIY project and yet that an upgraded bathroom is one of the most common remodeling objectives. We can improve your bathroom from floor to ceiling and from wall to wall and make it a room you can truly relax in.
- Bedrooms. Need a master bedroom improved to make it "fit for a king/queen to live in?" Maybe you need the master bath worked on, a luxurious walk-in closet installed, or just new carpeting, paint, and doors/windows? We know how to turn your master or another bedroom into a truly complete living space and a clean, attractive area you will love to spend a lot of time in.
- Living/dining rooms. For family comfort, daily meals, and the entertainment of guests, you need a fully finished and attractive living room and dining room. At Los Angeles Home Remodeling, we have deep experience in upgrading every room of the house, and we can give you insights and design ideas on how to improve your living or dining room.
- Those "less thought of" spaces. Finally, we should mention that we can renovate your hallways, build stairways to your attic/basement, transform your garage into an entertainment zone/bar/spare bedroom, turn that space underneath your staircase into a coat closet or luggage room, and improve any other part of your home that we didn't happen to mention in the list above.
Upping Your Energy Efficiency
In decades gone by, energy was cheaper and there was less concern about reducing our "carbon footprints." But today, Californians are very concerned about the environment and about saving on their energy bills.
At Los Angeles Home Remodeling, we can assess your home's current energy efficiency level and recommend to you how to improve it. We can insulate or re-insulate your attic, basement, crawlspace, garage, or other space. And we can improve ventilation systems, install a newer, more energy efficient HVAC system, install a radiant barrier in your attic, put in more energy efficient doors and windows, and find other ways to maximize your home's efficiency level.
We can also help you qualify for any applicable government incentives that will save you even more money after an "energy upgrade."
Financing Your Project
At Los Angeles Home Remodeling, we understand that many cannot simply pay cash in full upfront for their home remodeling project. And a credit card may not always be able to cover the full costs, especially of major renovations.
We can consider you for in-house financing, depending on your credit history, the principal and term, and various other factors. And we can also help you to get approved at a bank for a home improvement loan, using our influence on your behalf.
Plus, we can find ways to save you money on various aspects of your project, so that less financing will be needed to begin with.
Contact Us Today to Get Started!
Do not hesitate to contact us today by calling 424-369-4765. We can give you a free consultation and a free, no-obligation quote on your planned home remodeling project.
You can also fax or email any design plans you have if you feel it will help us understand what you have in mind.
Also feel free to send any of your remodeling related questions to via our online contact form.