At Los Angeles Home Remodeling, we understand how important, even central, your kitchen is to your home decor and family life. The kitchen is for good reason called "The Heart of the Home," and it is no surprise that the kitchen is the most frequently remodeled room of the house.
We can help you make your kitchen as attractive and comfortable as it is functional, and turn your vision for your new kitchen into a reality.
Contact us today at 424-369-4765 to discuss your plans for your upcoming kitchen renovation. We can give you a free consultation and free estimate, and when you give us the go-ahead, we'll waste no time in getting started on your kitchen renovation project.
Why Should Your Invest in a Kitchen Upgrade?
There are numerous reasons why people choose to remodel their kitchens, and that only makes sense since there are so many benefits to making a kitchen upgrade.
Regardless of your reasons for renovating your kitchen, and whether you are expanding it, remodeling it, or repairing it (or some combination of these), we at Los Angeles Home Remodeling can handle the job from beginning to end.
Common reasons for a kitchen renovation job include:
- To boost the resale value of your house. Few areas of remodeling give you as good a return on investment (up to 90%) as can a kitchen renovation. A new looking kitchen with up to date appliances can be a huge factor in helping to move a for-sale house fast.
- To expand a small kitchen into a medium/large one. Many times, people buy a home with a small kitchen but later wish for a bigger one. By knocking out a wall or installing an island or counter or new cabinetry in the right locations, you can absorb more square footage into your kitchen area. Or, you could expand the room out into your lot and avoid using up interior space that might currently be part of, say, your dining room.
- To match or set the tone of your home's ambiance. As the room of the home where people spend the most time, you can't afford for your kitchen to be "out of step" with the rest of your home's decor. And if you are moving to a new look, but just one room at a time, the kitchen is an excellent place to start.
- To simply enjoy the improvements. Last but not least, you want to improve your kitchen so you and your family can enjoy it while living there. New kitchen appliances, more attractive cabinetry, a modern-style brushed brass faucet, a stainless steel sink, new wood, tile, or vinyl plank flooring, better-placed light fixtures, and other upgrades will make your kitchen far more functional and far more pleasant to cook in, eat in, and live in.
Why Choose Los Angeles Home Remodeling as Your Kitchen Remodeling Partner?
We at L.A. Home Remodeling never take our customers for granted. We work hard to earn each one of them and then to leave each customer 100% satisfied with our workmanship. We strive to be the best and to give you plenty of good reasons for choosing us over the competition, and our past clients bear witness to our success in that endeavor.
Here are some of the things that set us apart from the crowd:
- Deep and wide-ranging experience. Unlike some other contractor companies, we at Los Angeles Home Remodeling have all the skills necessary to your entire kitchen remodeling job from start to finish. We don't need to outsource parts of the work, and you don't need to search for another contractor to finish things up. We do it all. That means you don't have to juggle multiple contractors, and you'll save money and see the project completed faster too when you work with a single contractor.
- Top-of-industry quality goes into every job. We take on all jobs, great and small, and we put true workmanship into every detail of what we do in your kitchen. We know how to access the best materials and we use only the most reliable and effective tools for each task we tackle. Our online reviews at Yelp and elsewhere show our clients are overwhelmingly satisfied with the high quality of our work.
- We begin and complete your project in a timely manner. We understand you want to using your new kitchen as soon as possible, and that renovation work can temporarily disrupt your daily routine. We can get your project started quickly after receiving your call for help, and our staff has a high work ethic and will work diligently till project's completion. Many of our remodel jobs are done same-day, but even larger, more involved kitchen projects can often be finished within a few days' time.
- Excellence in customer service. At L.A. Home Remodeling, we take pride in delivering professional level customer service, just like we do in the actual remodeling work itself. We communicate with you every step of the way as needed and are quick to respond to your questions and concerns.
- Affordable prices. We keep our prices highly competitive and affordable so you won't have to wait on getting started with your kitchen upgrade. And we also may be able to help you find financing, and we can show you ways to reduce project costs without compromising value. Finally, we can also help you save money by making your kitchen more efficient on water and power usage.
Elements of Kitchen Remodeling That L.A. Home Remodeling Can Tackle for You
As mentioned above, we at Los Angeles Home Remodeling are fully trained, experienced, and equipped to tackle any and every kitchen remodeling task that may be a part of your overall project.
Our areas of kitchen remodeling service include, but are not limited to, the following elements:
- New flooring. We can tear out your current flooring, and if necessary, repair any damage to the subfloor, before installing new wood, vinyl plank, or tile flooring. We can also refinish tiles, whether for floors, walls, backsplashes, or elsewhere. That includes resurfacing of tiles and a thorough deep-cleaning of grout lines. We can also sand down wood floors and make the shine like new again. If you want a heated kitchen floor, we can accommodate you there as well.
- "New" walls and ceilings. If your kitchen walls or ceiling need a facelift, we at L.A. Home Remodeling know how to do it. Whether it's drywall, paint, paneling, ceiling tiles, wall paper, or other materials involved, we have experience in working with them all and will leave your walls/ceiling looking beautiful.
- Cabinetry and storage space. Few things have such a major impact on the look, feel, and functionality of your kitchen as do attractive wood cabinetry. Add in roll-out storage drawers with organizing racks, a walk-in pantry, and other storage spaces, and your new kitchen can be as organized and convenient to use as it is attractive to behold.
- Counter tops. Adding new counters, in natural stone or vinyl, that create the desired ambiance, is a huge element in kitchen remodeling. We can offer you a wide selection of counter materials, such as quartz, marble, or granite, and we can custom-cut your counters to ensure a perfect fit. And we can also install counter top materials on kitchen waterfalls, islands, breakfast bars, backsplashes, and more.
- Upgraded kitchen appliances. L.A. Home Remodeling can give you good advice on kitchen appliance selection and can deliver and install you new appliances, fitting them in snugly and seamlessly into your kitchen's overall layout. And we can also install stove hoods, exhaust fans, ceiling fans, and all other electrical devices you want in your new kitchen.
- Better lighting. We can install a new window to bring in more natural light, or install new, stylish and more energy efficient lighting fixtures in your kitchen. The right lighting in just the right position can make a big difference. And we can install any and all kitchen lighting fixtures, put in recessed lights in your ceiling if desired, and handle any wiring or other electrical work that needs to be done.
- All kitchen plumbing tasks. Needless to say, a new kitchen can involve a lot of plumbing work. We can handle all manner of plumbing involved in your kitchen remodel project, including pipe work, installation of faucets and sinks, installation of garbage disposals, connecting dishwashers, and more.
And not only can we handle each and every individual element of your kitchen project, but we can also blend it all together into one seamless whole, that creates the desired look and feel and meets all of your needs on a functional level as well.
Important Considerations When Planning a Kitchen Remodeling Project
Your kitchen renovation project begins with a need and a vision, but a plan is more than a vision. A vision says what you want the end-result to look like, while a detailed plan of action spells out how you will turn that vision into a reality.
Los Angeles Home Remodeling can assist you in the planning and design stage of your project and then implement that plan. Here are some of the things you should give thought and consideration as you move toward beginning your kitchen remodeling project:
- What is the basic layout going to be? Will you need to make any structural changes to create your new kitchen? If so, we can help you move or remove or add walls, expand to include a walk-in pantry, put in a false ceiling, add/remove/move windows or doors, put in a permanent breakfast bar or island, and more. Also consider how the kitchen will connect with adjacent rooms (do you want an open or closed kitchen design?)
- Think of function as well as style. You want your kitchen to be stylish and up to date, but don't sacrifice function in the process. We can help you formulate a design that accomplishes both. Where you place your sink, refrigerator, stove, and cabinets, and where you leave open space for walking/standing is crucial.
- Think of ease of maintenance. When selecting flooring, tiling, appliances, and more, we can explain to you the maintenance needs of various materials and products. We can show you low, medium, and high maintenance options and give you the information to make a wise decision on how you want to balance maintenance, style, and function.
- Include plenty of storage space. Kitchens need more storage room of various types than do most other rooms in your house. You'll need to organize your dishes, wash clothes, towels, stored food products, and more in a way that makes them convenient to access but fits them into a relatively compact space. That's one of the keys to good kitchen design.
- Consider adding outdoor access. Many times, you may want to walk quickly out from your kitchen to eat just outside on a patio or deck. Having a door nearby, perhaps a sliding door, will be very convenient. And this will also bring in more natural light. Also consider adding an outdoor kitchen or barbecue with quick access to your indoor kitchen.
- Consider the environment. Installing low-E windows/doors, eliminating all air leaks, using LED lights and fixtures, and using high-efficiency faucets can greatly improve the energy and water efficiency level of your kitchen. That helps the environment and saves you money at the same time.
- Plan for permits/inspections. At Los Angeles Home Remodeling, we are familiar with all local L.A. Area regulations that may affect your kitchen remodeling project legally. We can ensure you are up to code, ready to pass any city inspections, and have all necessary permits.
Contact Us Today to Get Started on Transforming Your Kitchen!
Call us today at 424-369-4765, and Los Angeles Home Remodeling will give you a free estimate and discuss with you your plans for your upcoming kitchen remodel job.
We never high-pressure a client, and we always listen to you and take time to "see" your vision. But we also offer you the full benefit of our expert advice on how to make your kitchen upgrade a 100% success and how to keep down costs while not compromising on quality. We have decades of combined experience in every aspect and "type" of kitchen remodeling work, and we have a long list of satisfied customers in the L.A. Area. Our online reviews on Yelp and elsewhere are overwhelmingly positive, and we will work hard to make you our next fully satisfied customer.